Tef-Gel is derived from a specially formulated Teflon paste that makes it useful in ensuring serviceability and presentation of assembled hardware in highly corrosive environments.
It’s designed to perform in areas of rust prevention, corrosion elimination, galling of stainless steel and as an anti-seize lubricant.
Tef-Gel has outstanding dielectric properties which not only makes it very versatile but also a great choice for protecting electrical connections
- Will not break down in salt water, fresh water, detergents or UV
- Prevents corrosion of stainless steel in aluminium and any other dissimilar metal corrosion
- Prevents seizing
- Prevents galling of stainless bolts and nuts
- Suitable for use on electrical connections
- Unlimited shelf life
- Non-hazardous and non-polluting
- White in colour
- Recreational and commercial marine
- Yacht and rigging applications
- All fixtures on aluminium vessels
- Fishing vessels and equipment
- Inboard/outboard motors and controls
- Boat trailers
- Anywhere that dissimilar metals have previously caused corrosion
Non-hazardous, non-carcinogenic and an environmentally friendly product. Tef-Gel is the lubricant that will ensure assembled hardware is easy to disassemble in the future.
Tef-Gel has been certified to be free of any substance or ingredient that appears on the Checklist of Regulated Substances.
Tef-Gel does not contain any Chemical Control Orders as regulated by DENR-EMB.
Tef-Gel does not contain any Ozone Depleting Substances as regulated by DENR-EMB.
Tef-Gel is Non-Reactive and Non-Harmful, and this statement of certification should be read in conjunction with supporting documents, including:
- Tef-Gel MSDS (GHS Compliant)
- Tef-Gel Reacivity Investigation, AS/NZS 4020:2005 for Potable Water to 100ºC